Blog Hop Today with GFC :)


Hi Everyone!  Today I'm happy to be a co-host for the Tuesday Blog Hop hosted by Melissa at the Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife.  When I want to follow a blog, the first thing I look for is GFC (Google Friend Connect), because it's so easy to use, and it's a great tool to see all of the blogs I follow in one spot.  Also, did you know you can follow a blog through GFC using your Twitter Account?  TRUE, it's definitely an option!

Ok, so let's get to the party, shall we?
RULES are simple:

1. Follow your host via GFC
The First link below

2. Follow your co-hosts via GFC
The Next 8 links below

3. Link up below using your main blog url, not a specific post.

4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them via GFC 
and if you want to leave them a comment, I'm sure they'd appreciate that as well.

5. Tweet about this blog hop
6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!
*After 6 months of the waiting list to cohost being extra long, I finally have paid cohost spots available! Email me if you're interested at melissa@thelifeofanotsoordinarywife.com
Post Sponsor Ad:

13 comments

  1. I'm your newest follower from the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following from The Stuff of Success via the GFC Hop. Have a terrific day. Athena

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from the GFC blog hop! Hope you follow back!

    Krystle
    Life Revolves Around Them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for co-hosting the GFC hop. I'm happy to be your newbie follower. I'm hoping to get some new decorating tips from you.

    xoxo,

    Carica
    http://mylovecovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! New follower from the blog hop here. I look forward to reading mroe of your posts and getting some decorating tips!
    XO, Rachel
    With Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Newest follower from the hop today! Can't wait to read more!
    Have a great day, and if you have the time, check out my blog too ;)
    xoxo- Kaara
    http://inthekitchwithkaara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Stopping by from the blog hop!

    New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower via GFC blog hop. Nice to meet you!

    And hope you can help me win these paper crafting tools too
    http://crochetmyheartblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/vote-for-me-3rd-best-bud.html

    Thanks! Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a new GFC follower. I look forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for co-hosting!!

    New follower from the GFC hop!!

    Ange from Hairspray and High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello!

    Thanks for co-hosting the blog hop and I'm a new follower:) Have a good evening!


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete