Super Cute Desk Chairs- Not Boring I Promise!

As I mentioned in my last post, I've been thinking a lot about what to do to my home office.  And while I'm not entirely sure at this point, I do know that I love well placed pops of color and pattern.  There are so many possible areas in which to infuse interest into a room, and I really like doing that with curtains and rugs.  But how about an office chair?  When I think of desk chairs, I usually think of the unattractive black mesh or big leather board room chairs of times past.  Thankfully, we no longer have to settle for boring!  Check out my round-up of gorgeous possibilities below. 

Neutral with loads of personality, this chair from Urban Outfitters would liven up any office.




Peacock blue just might be one of the best colors known to man...from World Market.




Who wouldn't want to work from this ridiculously fluffy desk chair from PBteen?



Pretty in pink polka dots (PBteen).


Again from PBteen (what, they have cute stuff!), I love the robin's egg blue color of this egg desk chair....robin's egg blue egg chair...get it?  get it?? :)  



See, I told you they were super cute.  Almost makes you want to work, right?  I hadn't intended to include so many contenders from PBteen (side note, continuously visiting a site with "teen" in the title is making me feel old!) but they just have so. many. cute. chairs!  So many.  

Do you know of other sites to find pretty office chairs?  Or perhaps you're crafty and plan on reupholstering a chair?  Either way, I would love to hear about it!

8 comments

  1. Hey Dee, I think you should get the first chair from Urban Outfitters! It is so cute and you could even get that pop of color from a throw pillow on the chair. Super cute :) Although the World Market one I really like too, but just looks way too comfy, like no work would be getting done :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there are so many to choose from but that one is so cute! And that's a good idea to add a throw pillow to it for color:)

      Delete
  2. I love one and two SO much! And of course,I'm just using a kitchen chair because who has the money? Not me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Christa, you don't want to see what my desk/chair combo looks like right now...it's not pretty! I am dreaming right now! But hopefully soon...

      Delete
  3. I like 2 & 3 but I know my husband wouldn't go for either. I would compromise with boring leather in bright colors. Orange or Red?! Stopping by from SITS.

    Blessings~
    Alethea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well at least leather in a color isn't boring... Or you could always add a bright pillow or throw blanket to a leather chair to give it some personality:) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Found you from SITS. Those are cool. I like the fluffy one. but think it would get dirty quick. The robin's egg one is cool too and looks comfy.

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that egg one too, so cool and retro/modern looking. Thanks for visiting:)

      Delete