My Home Office- Pink & Gold Accents

I've been meaning to update my office area in our new home ever since we moved last year.  I love the fact that there's a room in the house that I can do absolutely whatever I want to, without any regulations from my husband (yay for pink!).   Since I'm only limited by my imagination (and budget), knowing what to do with this space has been a little challenging for me.  I did come up with a few ideas as a jumping off point for the room, and now I'm getting really exited about all the possibilities!


1.  Curtains are from World Market
2.  Desk lamps are unfortunately no longer available, but I found them at One King's Lane
3.  Painted wall stripes
4.  Pink chair from World Market
5.  Desk from PB Teen
6.  Dot rug from PB Teen
7.  Pillow from World Market

I don't know that my office will exactly mirror this inspiration board, but it's really helping me to clarify my vision for the room.  I'm loving the different patterns and the pops of pink, and I can't wait to get started decorating!

How would you decorate your home office area (even if you don't have one, you can still dream!)?
-->
p.s.  If you want to keep up with me, please take a second to follow me via google friend connect or RSS.  Thanks for stopping by:)  

2 comments

  1. Just found you from SITS!!! Love the office design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, hopefully I will be able to start redecorating it soon! I'm about to check out your site as well:)

    ReplyDelete